AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

All you land bulls may not want open this thread; Auction results
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 5/4/2024 07:58 (#10728124 - in reply to #10728056)
Subject: RE: All you land bulls may not want open this thread; Auction results

Southern Missouri
Some of the people I have met living in Naples through the winter are just mind boggling type folks , tons and tons of old made it on their own billionaires , when you can get them to tell you their life stories it’s jaw dropping, lots of old well healed farmers around where I grew up couldn’t sell everything they accumulated in their entire careers and buy the lot that’s underneath those guys homes , if you ever get down there in the winter months give me a shout , lots of ultra fine dining on 5th , fellow we know with restaurant on fifth pays 17000 a month rent for his restaurant, there are some higher , the real estate in old town Naples is off the charts , lots of philanthropist live there and the theater scenes have greatly benefited,man named Jay Baker that started kohls stores has given tons there to lots of good causes, they had his baseball collection on display at artis Naples , just unbelievable, I walked through it for hours , he was huge yankee fan , had Derek Jeters uniform from his first Yankees game and his last Yankees game , babe Ruth original handwritten major league contract , 1200 dollars ,all behind bulletproof glass .
And by the way it’s my opinion it’s very hard to figure the return on a man’s farmland till after he dies and his kids sell it :-)

Edited by sloughclub 5/4/2024 08:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)