AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

All you land bulls may not want open this thread; Auction results
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

rednwia
Posted 5/4/2024 06:27 (#10728024 - in reply to #10727595)
Subject: RE: All you land bulls may not want open this thread; Auction results

NW IA
Yes we know you are cheering from the roof tops that you are finally correct, only seems to have taken a 50%+ run up from when you first started to cry that the top was in. We know that the fancy insurance products you sell are way better returns. I’m not saying you’re wrong land is to high and there are some better returns other places but if I waited for land to be priced right I would own 0.

As someone who has purchased a 20K/acre farm I have 0 worries. Really don’t care if market as a whole goes down will just buy more, being “wrong” on 1 farm won’t make or break my operation but i was for sale that day and fit my operation. Yes a young farmer wanting to buy their first farm 20k doesn’t work without a big chunk of cash, but if every farm for sale would work on its own everyone would want a farm and the value would go up. Never has there been a farm that I or rest of my family has boughten that worked on its own. Plus that doesn’t exactly look like a top notch farm below avg for the county brings a below avg price. Guessing a top notch 95+ csr2 would still bring good money.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)