AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rainfall
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Ron (Cen. IL.)
Posted 5/7/2024 16:44 (#10732194 - in reply to #10732156)
Subject: RE: Rainfall

Central Illinois
w1891 - 5/7/2024 16:21

First S IL isn’t that big and he isn’t too far from I-64. So it’s not hard to know what conditions are like. Second S IL is always too wet so it’s easy to compare what it’s like year in and year out. It’s been wetter than optimum but it’s not epic wet. 3rd he was the same poster who complained about being too dry a mere 6weeks ago. So yea I take what he says with a grain of salt.

Here, the weather pattern has changed in the last 2 weeks.

Seemed to be missing most of the rains early, most of the systems brought .1 - .25 inch. Edit: low end of predictions.

I don't think I'd had 2 inches total since I put anhydrous on the last of February.

3 weeks ago (April 15th), forecast was 90%, heavy rain with more coming later in the week, system split and went North & West / South & East of me, got nothing for the week.

The next week was a different story, I believe it was the 24th, it started raining and I don't believe a system has missed me since. I lost track of how much but it seems like the totals have always been on the high end or higher than the estimated amounts

Edited by Ron (Cen. IL.) 5/7/2024 16:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)