AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Precision 20/20 and Incommand 1200 mapping
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/4/2024 12:37 (#10728456 - in reply to #10728316)
Subject: RE: Precision 20/20 and Incommand 1200 mapping

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Guess I'm not certain that the coverage Icon would need to be turned on manually when planting even the first time. If an Application rate module is used for logging coverage, one of the questions concerns an implement switch. The choices are None, Standard or Reversed.

None means you do not have an implement switch. Standard or Reversed relate to how the implement switch is mounted and/or how the switch is deflected. The situations I've used where the implement switch completes a circuit to 12V when DOWN in the operating position require using the setting of Reversed. The Application Rate module is the only module that gives the operator a choice of how the implement switch behaves.

Anytime the planter is down, the IC would be mapping so this should help out with the SmartPath problem. The IC map would show the portion of the field that had been planted at any given time. If that configuration was a planting configuration, a variety map could be created if desired.

Some of the information would be redundant as it would be available on the other display as well.

Edited by tedbear 5/4/2024 12:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)