AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

leg cramps
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 5/9/2024 08:21 (#10734211 - in reply to #10733440)
Subject: blood levels vs other tissues

Pittsburg, Kansas

teach84 - 5/8/2024 15:33 Really should get PROPERLY tested for magnesium deficiency. I do not remember the details, but I do know that some common tests do not accurately test for magnesium ( or other deficiencies) Getting proper health care is such a struggle: there are so many bad testing protocols & procedures. I highly recommend that you do a YouTube search for magnesium messages- others as well, such as potassium, - even calcium, & Vitamin-D. English product MARMITE( buy it on- line) knocks cramps in less than a minute: loaded with B vitamins. Teaspoon is all it takes. There are holistic cramps pills at drug stores as well, but MARMITE is the most effective I have seen

From what I have read on some of those electrolytes the body regulates the blood levels in a very tight range. It is so important for the blood levels to be "right" the body will take away from tissue or bone to keep the level correct. If the blood goes out of range much you die. So the blood can test within "normal" levels yet tissues like muscles or bone may be deficient. And it would take more invasive tests than a blood draw to determine that. So the doc may look at the blood levels and they be ok yet a person still be deficient in other parts of the body.

That is my understanding.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)