AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need some advice on spraying wheat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 5/6/2024 09:38 (#10730640 - in reply to #10730433)
Subject: RE: Need some advice on spraying wheat

Southern Missouri
I agree , there are some of those folks studying, that use the yellow paper deal ,that if they would just come by after we gramoxone some green soybeans and they’d look across an 80 acre field sprayed the day before and they’d freak completely out and say, O we can see the exact pattern here across this huge canvas instead of looking at a little sheet of yellow paper , makes me want to cuss the dingbats , would be so easy for them to study with rates , flight height , swath width and on and on , right now all I have is our own tests and Steve Li , Steve is doing a pretty good job at it and his tests have definitely caused us to go to three gallon per acre on fungicide and herbicide, it’s easier with a t50 or even easier than that with the xag pro because of the 13.5 gallon tank, t50 will apply the higher rate at higher speed like the xag will but still only has 10.5 tank , 10.5 tank on 3 gallon to acre gets old fast , as I’ve said many times all this drone tech is changing super fast , I definitely believe it’s the coming thing on lots of spraying but you equipment is going to go to old stuff so fast heads will spin , already happening. Tigershark, I think you said you used 5 gal to acre ?

Edited by sloughclub 5/6/2024 10:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)