AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tv and Andy Griffith reruns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 5/8/2024 21:52 (#10733854 - in reply to #10732047)
Subject: RE: Tv and Andy Griffith reruns

SWOH
Can’t ever go wrong with Andy Griffith. Or Green Acres. I started watching Cheers a couple of years ago but never got to get all the way through it. I think Perry Mason has the best theme song ever but Cheers is a close second. Cliff and Norm have to be one of the best duo’s in television history. I watched Coach most of the way through during covid. Luther is one of my all time favorite characters. I always enjoyed According to Jim, also. Kind of the typical sitcom setup but I thought it was funny. I watched a lot of Carson reruns over this past winter. I never got to see him when he was on, I was too young when he left, but I could’ve watched him every night. He was good even when he wasn’t funny. And he has to be the best interviewer out of all the late night guys, he knew when to shut up and let people talk.
But he held great conversation too.

Young Sheldon is about the only newer show I’ve watched much of in recent years. Craig T Nelson and Annie Potts make it worth watching for me. Other than that I really can’t think of a good recent series.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)