AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2004 Dodge 2500
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

FarmerTom4440
Posted 5/7/2024 20:32 (#10732467 - in reply to #10732368)
Subject: RE: 2004 Dodge 2500

I don’t have the phone number but if you can call some auto part or auto accessory related places in and around Decatur, Texas along Highway 287 they might can help you track one down. A place along 287 either in Decatur or in between there and the next town of Bowie often had pickup beds for sale on the west side of Highway 287. These pickup beds must’ve come from pickups being outfitted with flat beds or whatever else in place of the factory beds.

If nothing turns up that route then try looking up small radio stations in Decatur, Bowie, Wichita Falls, Gainesville, TX and see if any of them have a morning or afternoon call in flea market on the air show. I think Cleburne, TX still has one. You call in during the live call in segment and mention on the air that you’re looking for a rust free 2004 pickup beds for a Dodge 2500 long bed.

Lastly, try looking up pickup flatbed dealers in the towns I listed including Sulphur Springs, Greenville, Mount Pleasant, Caddo Mills, and Muenster, TX. Fort Worth is big with potentially several dealers of flatbeds to call and ask but one of these suggestions should get you what you need. I’ll keep brainstorming for any other ideas.

Edited by FarmerTom4440 5/7/2024 20:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)