AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Overnight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 5/6/2024 10:34 (#10730691 - in reply to #10730636)
Subject: Bruh

that’s the most algo looking chart there ever has beeen. Dont gaslight yourself into thinking there is “fundamental logic” that you can figure out before Mr market maker and that would then explain the seemingly “illogical” moves you see. Long story short they’re shaking a tree and collecting a premium on an over arching algo that provides ample volatility for them to hedge their bets. The rally coinciding with the seasonal so farmers can have a chance to sell is really just them being nice. S&P pull back will line up with this but this isn’t a multi year commodity run. This is a shake loose the shorts who didn’t place their bets far enough out in time. And throwing a bone to the farmers.

The thing about ending stocks in my opinion is that it’s like Schrödingers cat. As long as the box stays closed, cats both dead or alive depending on how you’re feeling I suppose. Ending stocks, well as long as we don’t actuallllly run out, we have a lot and little at the same time. They can make those numbers whatever they want, I’m not going around counting every single bushel or even have an educated guess as to how many are actually out there.

Edited by Deltamudd 5/6/2024 11:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)