AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble Factory Autopilot Display Upgrade Issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

moline101
Posted 5/4/2024 12:13 (#10728433)
Subject: Trimble Factory Autopilot Display Upgrade Issues

SWMN
First off, thanks to everyone on here for the endless information. It got me through installing multiple autopilot systems on our older New Holland tractors. My next adventure has hit a roadblock. I'm currently attempting to upgrade displays in a NH TG275 with the factory autopilot setup. The current system display is an EZ-Guide 500 and I'm upgrading it to a 750 with RTK. The existing 500 is wired completely different than I was expecting based on the install guides. It does not connect to the roof with cable 67120 like the install manual shows. It goes directly to the Nav Controller with cable 67254 and plugs into the NAV cord 62700. Given this setup, my expectation was I would be able to also hook cable 75741 from the 750 into that same 62700 at the Nav and I'd be good to go. When doing this I get an error message on the 750 that there's an Autopilot connection issue. I'm able to communicate with the Nav on the 750 and see all the sensor data and setup the Nav, but still get this connection issue. I feel like I'm missing something simple, anyone have any thoughts?

Some more info- the Nav is wired much differently than my other systems. The main Nav harnesses's are different than the 54601 and 54602 I have on my other systems. I actually had to take a 54602 from another Nav to get my laptop to connect to the Nav and upgrade the firmware. Nav is upgraded to 13.75 and the 750 to 7.79.

Thanks in advance, any advice is appreciated.

(Error1 (full).jpg)

(error2 (full).jpg)

(cable_to_nav (full).jpg)

(nav_wiring1 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Error1 (full).jpg (66KB - 14 downloads)
Attachments error2 (full).jpg (96KB - 16 downloads)
Attachments cable_to_nav (full).jpg (134KB - 22 downloads)
Attachments nav_wiring1 (full).jpg (115KB - 15 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)