AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fenbendazole and cancer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 4/30/2024 23:01 (#10724409 - in reply to #10724099)
Subject: prevention

Pittsburg, Kansas

Interesting concept.

I think my diet change and metabolic health improvement is taking me in the right direction to make it less likely that I get cancer.

I will not take it for prevention.

That said I have bought both some pills and liquid just to have on hand and I will take the pills (Amazon) for a week when they get here just to have some experience with it to see if it upsets my stomach or something weird. Fenbendazole is now available in 222 mg and 444 mg pills as a supplement. I wanted to buy some and have it on hand should I need it and the government agencies decide to go crazy like they did with Ivermectin.

A lot of money is made on cancer treatments. A cheap substitute would be a big bullseye target to be eliminated by monied interests. I am satisfied that is what happened with all the hoopla over ivermectin. A cheap effective solution in the public eye was not desired by the powers that be.

I can see where the the powers that be would suddenly announce it "no longer being a supplement available over the counter and now only available by prescription. Oh and it is not prescribed for cancer. You are not a dog or sheep so don't take the animal version" *****

I fully admit, I have become very skeptical of government, pharma and big medical when it comes to the best interests of the public when it comes to treatment and prevention of certain diseases as well as dietary advice. The popular term is conspiracy theorist, but that is just a propaganda term thrown around to squash discussion of topics that the powers that be don't want the public to be discussing. Propaganda 101.

Edited by John Burns 4/30/2024 23:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)